Rafael Millán. Access and navigation on the site, or using the same services imply acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth in our Legal Notice (and therefore the Privacy and Cookies Policy).
Cookies: whys and wherefores.
They are simply files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded on the user's device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access a website and we could also allow improving the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they can not harm your computer / device user and, if they are activated on your browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions.
Types of Cookies
· Session Cookies. Session cookies remain archived only the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the device type, security support site or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
· Persistent or Permanent Cookies: are stored on the hard drive and webs read them every time you make a return visit. They have an expiration date or a certain expiration, which fulfilled the cookie stops working.
We can identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our website and improve our services.
· Functionality Cookies: They would allow our websites to remember decisions made by the user, such as login or identifier.
The information these cookies collect is anonymised (ie, contains neither your name, address, or other data).
· Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not the one you're visiting; for example, those used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these files to track your visits to each site advertised.
· Analytical Cookies: Are cookies that are intended to periodic maintenance and ensure the best performance and customer service; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing our websites you accept expressly that can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, you can make your navigation is not optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.
a) own Cookies
No cookie allows contact with your phone number, your email address or any other contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ( "Google").
Name: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, _utmz
Purpose: These cookies Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to make a count of how many times you visit our sites the user. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session is over, user origin and keywords.
User settings to avoid Cookies
So you can block cookies through browser settings tools or you can set your browser to alert you when a server wants a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Options
Internet> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and
b) If you use Firefox, the option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
c) If you use Chrome in section Options> Advanced Options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera, the option Security and Privacy, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/